- from TripAdvisor–ranking us within the
top 10% of tours worldwide!
‘Travellers’ Choice Award 2020’
Best Specialist Tour Company 2020/21’
‘Hang out with Hodor’ – Private Game of Thrones® tours
Your local guide and driver was a stand in body double actor for Hodor and The Mountain featuring in three episodes on Season 6. He had the good fortune to be involved in the filming creating the unique features of his award winning tours.
This is an amazing private tour for a small group of independent travellers, maximum 8 people, visiting the off the beaten-track filming locations allowing fans to hear behind the scenes stories of time on set and location.
Visitors now get out to the under the radar filming locations to see where the incredible scenes were filmed and viewing the breathtaking scenery of the real-world Westeros.
Day Tours – Belfast and Ballycastle. Custom and Multi-day tours available, including airport transfers.
What to Expect in 2021/22
Buyers should expect the same private high end incredible award winning experience that we provided pre covid-19 in 2019.
Post Covid 19 there is the requirement to wear masks inside the vehicle and use hand sanitiser regularly. This is the also the current law inside buildings
The tour is mostly in wide open space so allowing the fresh air of the real world Westeros to be enjoyed.
Hear stories, tales and anecdotes from your expert guide who is also a great fan of the series.
Travel between fact and fantasy as you visit, locations such as King Renly’s camp location. The inlet in North Antrim used for Theon’s return. The Shadow Baby’s birthplace Cushenden Caves. Wander through Dark Hedges a wonderful avenue of Beech trees used in Arya Starks escape. Then of course we travel alone one of the natural wonders of the world The Giants Causeway. We also visit other sites during the day but we are keeping them a secret. However, our very own ‘Hodor’ will tell some behind the scenes stories and anecdotes from the show and will bring you to places which can’t be reached on large coach tours. Ballycastle is at the heart of the many filming locations.
Flip has the valuable content for his tours which has seen his visitors rate him so highly on TripAdvisor. All the reviews of these tours are five star rated on TripAdvisor and this is something Flip is extremely proud of. It’s Flip’s authentic experiences which enables him to bring private small groups of dedicated Game of Thrones® fans to see and stand on the exact locations which most visitors do not get to reach.
5 Star features of a 5 star tour:
- Tour with someone who was involved in the filming of some of the best episodes and scenes in Game of Thrones® as the characters Hodor and The Mountain. There are many behind-the-scenes stories throughout the tours from his experience on set and location.
- The services of a fully qualified and insured professional and independent driver and local guide, possessing a vast knowledge of the area–getting clients to the many out of the way breathtaking filming locations that most people do not reach.
- Award Winning: ‘Best Specialist Tour Company 2020/21’ from Prestige Northern Ireland and the ‘Travellers’ Choice Award 2020’ from TripAdvisor–ranking us within the top 10% of tours worldwide!
- All tours are private–perfect for families and small groups
- We offer a balance and a blend between the filming locations, our legends with our history and the landscape–tours are all about the scenes, yet also the wider scenery. There is something for everyone.
Take this tour and travel with us on a journey into the world of The Game of Thrones®
This is a full day tour.
Disclaimer: THIS TOUR IS INDEPENDENTLY OPERATED by See More Taxi Tours & See More Giant tours Ireland. IT IS NOT SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR AFFILIATED WITH ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH ‘GAME OF THRONES’